(Cuenca del Salado 1863 / Buenos Aires 1935)
The Enrique C. Moody House began its activity in Buenos Aires in 1884. His work was very extensive; not only did he sell individual photographic copies, but he also published an important amount of albums with material bought from different photographers, in addition to that obtained with his own camera. The E. C. Moody House began its activities in 1884 on Corrientes Street 627/635 in Buenos Aires. By that time -and the photography market had already expanded significantly- this firm made an important contribution to Argentine iconography by publishing albums of views with its own material and bought from different photographers, in addition to distributing photographic copies, which were generally identified with the registration number and its title.
He owned a reputable picture frame and rod house.
Henry C. Moody was related to the Boote brothers.